Friday, May 24, 2013

Build Your RSS Feed Here

Feedburner is an excellent place to build your RSS feed.

Check it out here: http://feedburner.com.  This is a product of Google and as such, you will need a Google account to play.

5 comments:

  1. I have to use the restroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jerry and I am curious about this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blatter is really upset with me, Im so intrigued by this blog, I REFUSE TO USE THE RESTROOM..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like Roofy Coladas, and face down in the rain.
    If you're not into date rape, if you have half-of-a-brain.
    If you like waking up at midnight, in my daaaaaaark basement
    I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape.

    Hey Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to watch Dirty Dancing, because Im having the time of my life

    ReplyDelete